Skip to main content

Help The Invisible Children.

Help The Invisible Children.
Donate to the fundraiser. Click above

Before Your Very Eyes!

A dream is extraordinary.

It is like this energy drink, this truly amazing "can you believe how awesome this is??!!" kind of thing that packs in almost everything I might want out of a gift!

It is full of Hope. Glorious hope that gets me into the next moment not by force but out of choice!

It is pure excitement; Full of anticipation for a time when just plain old existing is beyond amazing!

It is full of Energy and I mean the kind of energy that has me on my feet, racing forward at reckless speeds!

It is full of beauty and magic, enriching the present !

And this is why, even when I thought that dreams were not practical, I had wilder dreams than before. Simply for the feel that came along with having a dream.

Now I know that all my dreams are inevitable going to become reality, I still hold onto them only for that very same feeling of magic and wonder.

This practice, ' Before Your Very Eyes" appealed to me because it was not a practice that just promised me the way to get to my dreams. No , it was the first practice I tried that actually opened the floodgates to bliss into my present.

The practic is simple: Take out your Top Ten Desires List and go through each one, pretending they have come true and say "Thank you" with as much gratitude as possible.

I thought that pretending my dreams had come true would be hard; I could not have been more wrong. My brain, my mind, my heart and all of me that desired those things my dreams held were more than happy; they were ecstatic to find out that my dreams had indeed come true. They did not need reason and logic as to whether the pictures in my head were real. 'THEY' were just grateful, overwhelmingly grateful for having the pictures and the feelings of all my dreams turning to reality.

Rhonda Byrne recommends taking our Top Ten Desires List with us and doing this practice whenever we receive free time.

This practice has brought to me, many dreams; some of which I had written down, others having been only fleeting wishes.

Every single time these dreams come true, I go into a state of minor shock for some time because even though I knew they were going to come true, the way they suddenly pop into my reality and make themselves at home is a miraculous occurence.

Like the time when all my passions opened up doors to earning money. That was a soft spoken desire that was always at the background; To do what I love and get paid for it inevitably.

When the dream came true, it was so much more that I could not have possibly imagined any of it. ALL of the things I love to do have opened the doors to monetary gains. And believe me when I tell you that I have A LOT of interests.

Day 22:

I am grateful for the Holy Motherload Of Sweets that graced my Diwali holidays because I spent the day in what I hope is Heaven. Because, if it ain't, so long Heaven!

I am grateful for tough challenges and situations because they change me effortlesly, into something greater and better, freeing me from things I never would have realized were holding me down, bringing the day I will fly closer and closer.

I am grateful for the so called circumstances and situations being so formidable even when I know they are just illusions because I get to experience the true magnitude of my power! Ka BOOM!

 

I am grateful for people who swear funny because them insults become invitations to have a laughter fest! Crapheads and Monkey Poop?

I am grateful for mom being the Watson to Sherlock Holmes even though I am nothing of a Holmes( more of a crazed chimp ) because the support feels so good!

I am grateful for clarity and clear sight because the silence and peace that it leads to is beautiful. Om.

I am grateful for eternity spread before me to experience all of creation.

I am grateful for 4 walls in my room that I can completely fill , with joy and fun!

I am grateful for the feeling of lightness and freedom as I dance with exhilaration because I feel like I am taking flight.

I am grateful for toothpaste because it begins my day with a burst of freshness!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Gratitude List

Gratitude is a beautiful thing for those who really practice it; it has the power to change any situation, whether in the past, the present or the future, bringing new perspectives , creating new paths for one to take and opening one's eyes to the magic of life.  Rhonda Byrne's book 'The Magic' truly changed me in ways that I can hardly comprehend. And when I changed, the things around me changed too. All of a sudden dreams were coming true and joy was all there was.    It's been a while now and I was thinking about blogging about its sheer awesomeness and stuff. But then I was like, ' Why not blog my daily morning gratitude list itself?'  My reasons are these: Firstly , if I am going to post my thank yous , I will be putting a lot of thought into it, so much more than if it were just a daily routine, like brushing. Secondly, when I was first starting out with the law of attraction wave and living my dreams and all these new age-y things, I was alw

Magical Relationships

Day 3!!! Woahhh.....Vanmathi is feeling buoyant today! I guess its the magic keeping me in high spirits. And I haven't even got to today's practices yet! Here we go... Day 3: Gratitude List: 1.I am grateful for the complete lack of mirrors in this house because I can pretend that I look like Gigi Hadid one day and Deepika Padukone, the next day and there is absolutely nothing present to contradict me! 2.I am so so grateful that I have to live in a hostel because it is a party, every time I come home and my sis treats me like a person rather than a fluffy cushion she can sit on. 3.Thank you so much, dear people who travel and take pictures of food ,culture and art and print it in magazines because it is a real treat to eyes like mine that only got to see cadavers in various states of damage. 4.I am grateful for the new pen stand idea that saves me space and also looks quite cool. 5.I am grateful for the clock that is not working because it means I have all t

Heart Magic๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’“

The heart is truly awe-inspiring , is it not? It LUBS and DUBS without taking a breather and even gives more of itself when pushed past its comfort zones. ( Hello exercise!)    It sends life pulsing through every cell and fibre of our bodies and it does this with no conscious requests from us! And even though science has it proven that thoughts and emotions are the product of the humbly present goop within our heads, I FEEL stuff in my heart. I think it is safe to assume that we all do.  Liberation and freedom feels like an explosion of fresh air within my heart. Peace feels ....ummm....peaceful IN MY HEART.   Every emotion feels as if it comes from my heart. I sure as heck don't know the reason for that, but the role of my heart in the way I perceive life and live is undeniable. Even in the absence of thoughts and words, I still feel and I even understand. Sometimes better so than when there are words clouding my mind. I guess "heart magic"