Skip to main content

Help The Invisible Children.

Help The Invisible Children.
Donate to the fundraiser. Click above

Ventures into Love - Day 12

Here’s how life is supposed to work; how we are taught that the world works, how we are supposed to integrate into the mayhem:
Dream big. Work for it. Be bold. Go for it NOW. Have a vision. Break the steps down into bite sized pieces and keep making progress every single day.

I am actually feeling slightly breathless, just typing those words.
The thing is, this kind of pushing and prodding, this complete reliance over one's willpower that stems from the brain and it’s storehouse of experiences filtered through beliefs that alter the experience to a nutshell of what really is, is frankly exhausting.
Sure, when we face a particularly trying situation or we are subject to an enrapturing inspiring speech, we feel charged up and energetic.
We feel like we have so much to offer, so much that we can do, so much energy to run all the way to the top, that we enthusiastically take steps, turn over new stones, meet people, network and feel euphoric.
For some time, that is.
Eventually, we realise that the pictures outside, in the real world are not reflective of our inner state. They are not matching up to our actions; there seems to be a whole lot more to do than what we previously thought, there also seems to a significant lack from our source of energy and enthusiasm.

But the vision is tantalizing. So we keep pushing, sacrificing, running, limping, hopping….
We can’t wait to get there because being here is so tiring. We keep counting the steps, we keep looking back and looking ahead. Until we call the vision 'sour grapes' and give into the exhaustion.
 We even feel this enormous peace because of letting it go and letting it be.

Sometimes, our dreams fade away and we settle back into what is. Sometimes, stopping the tireless run might be the  last piece of the puzzle for everything to fall perfectly in place. Even though the journey is a blur, at least we got to where we wanted. Right? Sometimes, we choose another dream. Sometimes, we simply give up hope and sink back into a slumber.
There is so much instability, so much uncertainty in the above picture that it makes it very easy to understand why almost everyone has stomach ulcers.

How about this picture?
Letting go of all preconceived notions of how life should be for you.
Realising that you can have, do, be anything you want.
Knowing that there is no external force working against you.

Remembering that you are held, adored and guided at all times.
Remembering that
you can ask for help, from the unseen.
Dreaming.
Letting go.
Showing up in any way possible, no matter how insanely small of a step it may seem to be.

Letting go of expectations; letting go of details.
Choosing to have fun because there is nothing for you to prove; you have always been loved unconditionally even if you have not felt it in the flesh.


Knowing that you have never been judged and never will be.
Knowing that success is inevitable.



Allowing for yourself to receive everything.
Remembering that there is Abundance; realising that you having yours doesn’t mean that someone else has to go without.
Realising that everything adds to you and makes you more.

Aligning with the truth of you, which always sets you free in the moment, to play, learn and grow.
Knowing that you can never ever be alone. That you are always surrounded by hordes of loving forces, in the seen and unseen.
Seeing work as fun and fun as important.
Celebrating life, playing, dancing and having the best time ever, in every single moment!


How does that sound?


I for one, feel freeeeeeeeee!
That exhaustion dissipates like smoke when we can let go in the moment.
Darn it, Life is Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!!!
Today, the activity is to Plan The Celebrations for the After Party!
How do you want to celebrate once all your dreams have come to pass?

This activity is proof of life’s magic, because, the 'work', part all these days, was super fun. And now, we get to plan the 'fun' part. How much better can this get??!!
You can choose to celebrate each area of transformation or go all out and celebrate the whole transformation fiesta as one big party!

And every single time you feel lost or doubtful, you can feel motivated to stay on the path by thinking of the celebration that is awaiting you.

Again, this motivation in itself, is the stuff of dreams. Motivated, not to keep working harder and harder, but to remember that it is not a rat race, success is inevitable and Abundance is assured; motivated to remember that the game is rigged, everything is coming together perfectly and you don’t have to feel threatened by the pictures.
Here are my celebration plans:
Once wealth has come to pass in the most blessed of ways, I will buy myself a sapphire stone pendant!
Once my Creative Ventures have blasted off in the most exhilarating ways ever, I will throw a huge party for all my friends and family with campfires and limbo and exotic food!
Once Love has transformed in ways that resonate with me, I will cook a goodness filled banquet with homemade cherry jam, banana bread, almond milk, fresh plums, lavish fruit platters, scrummy croissants, strudels, chocolate dates, strawberries, squash spaghetti, with fresh basil, thyme and parsley and dumplings! The whole house will smell of scented candles and herbs, exuding peace and contentment…
Once Adventure has come to pass in a 'OMG! ARE YOU KIDDING??!!” kinda way, I will trek up a hill and go to the clifftop and scream at the top of my voice!
Wow, that felt good!
So get planning, won’tcha?😋😋😋😋






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Gratitude List

Gratitude is a beautiful thing for those who really practice it; it has the power to change any situation, whether in the past, the present or the future, bringing new perspectives , creating new paths for one to take and opening one's eyes to the magic of life.  Rhonda Byrne's book 'The Magic' truly changed me in ways that I can hardly comprehend. And when I changed, the things around me changed too. All of a sudden dreams were coming true and joy was all there was.    It's been a while now and I was thinking about blogging about its sheer awesomeness and stuff. But then I was like, ' Why not blog my daily morning gratitude list itself?'  My reasons are these: Firstly , if I am going to post my thank yous , I will be putting a lot of thought into it, so much more than if it were just a daily routine, like brushing. Secondly, when I was first starting out with the law of attraction wave and living my dreams and all these new age-y things, I was alw

Magical Relationships

Day 3!!! Woahhh.....Vanmathi is feeling buoyant today! I guess its the magic keeping me in high spirits. And I haven't even got to today's practices yet! Here we go... Day 3: Gratitude List: 1.I am grateful for the complete lack of mirrors in this house because I can pretend that I look like Gigi Hadid one day and Deepika Padukone, the next day and there is absolutely nothing present to contradict me! 2.I am so so grateful that I have to live in a hostel because it is a party, every time I come home and my sis treats me like a person rather than a fluffy cushion she can sit on. 3.Thank you so much, dear people who travel and take pictures of food ,culture and art and print it in magazines because it is a real treat to eyes like mine that only got to see cadavers in various states of damage. 4.I am grateful for the new pen stand idea that saves me space and also looks quite cool. 5.I am grateful for the clock that is not working because it means I have all t

Day 2 Of The Magic

Since I posted my gratitude list for the day yesterday, I figured , why not do the all the magic practices from the Magic and record my experience? Albeit I won't be doing it for the first time but that can't be helped. I completed day 1 yesterday; Day 2 involves the very same plus a bit more. I am supposed to be adding ten things I am grateful for everyday for the next 27 days. So here goes, the first part of today's practice: Day 2:  With all my heart, thank you for ORANGES because                         1. they are orange and just looking at these bright balls of glory cheers me up.                         2. they are sweet and sour and taste magnificent! I am grateful for the stuffed clown-fish that my mom gifted me because it IS ORANGE and looks like an ORANGE!!!(I named it CITRUS!) I am grateful for the magnificent view from our terrace because it is breathtaking! I am grateful for clean surfaces( floors, desk tops...you name it) because they are